Welcome to VocationalNursingOnline.Net. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content, information and opinions of the pages on VocationalNursingOnline.Net is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on VocationalNursingOnline.Net, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of VocationalNursingOnline.Net may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, VocationalNursingOnline.Net may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All information presented on VocationalNursingOnline.Net does not constitute professional advice –expressed, implied or imagined – of any kind. If you do require such advice, it is highly recommended that you consult an appropriate professional or consultant.
- The owner(s) of this website are legally obligated to inform you that Net may be compensated or rewarded through affiliate programs and advertising. This payment is to allow that VocationalNursingOnline.Net continues to be a free of charge source of information and data.
- VocationalNursingOnline.Net will be updated with the most accurate information possible. Although the writer(s) of VocationalNursingOnline.Net may be rewarded compensation through third party affiliate networks, we promise to always present our honest opinions, researched information, beliefs, topics and experiences without any conflict of interest, real or imagined.
- The content written and presented is not necessarily for the sole purpose of affiliate compensation. The clicking of links or the purchasing of any products listed on Net may generate compensation for the owners of VocationalNursingOnline.Net. All views and opinions presented on VocationalNursingOnline.Net are purely that of the writers’ and not of our advertisers or any third party interests. Any and all claims, statistic, quotes or information regarding a service or product should be verified by the party or provider in question prior to signing a contract or using the product or service.
- Any and all examples of topics such as salary, employment, education and degrees are not guaranteed by the owners of VocationalNursingOnline.Net. The individual may achieve or fail to achieve given examples of salary, employment, education and degrees through their own personal effort, ability and skill.
Collection of Personal Information
We only collect your personal contact information when it is submitted to us via the Site (i.e. when you enter it into a form that is specifically requesting your contact information in order to provide you with information on featured services or products). Information collected is used to identify you as an individual and may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit or debit card number (if specifically requested)
- Information about your educational interests
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal contact information collected via vocationalnursingonline.net in order to help you connect with schools and educational programs that align with your interests, background and geographic location. Some of the ways this information may be used include:
- Providing your contact information to schools you’ve requested information from
- Responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests
- Sending you surveys we believe may be of interest to you
- For our business analytics purposes (e.g. tracking visitor behavior and engagement on the Site)
- To complete and fulfill any purchases of products or services you make on the Site
How We Disclose Personal Information
We disclose personal information only as is necessary or appropriate, and do so within the parameters established by applicable laws that govern internet privacy. Personal contact information collected by vocationalnursingonline.net may be disclosed in one or more of the following ways:
- Provided to vendors you’ve requested information from so that they can offer you details about their products and services
- Provided to third-party service providers who perform such functions as contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, data analysis and other similar services
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting vocationalnursingonline.net, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.